My Samsung Gear S2 wont charge

emoon86

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So we got a s2 watch when we ordered our phones awhile ago. The watch worked for a day and when we put it on the charger it won't charge. So we contacted Samsung and sent it in, they said there was nothing wrong with it and sent it back. We have done this 3 times over months and now they won't even look at it anymore. The charger works fine. The lights blink when you plug it in but when we set the watch on it nothing happens. I have even left the watch on it over night a few times. We have this brand new smart watch that has been worn once that just doesn't work and idk what else to do. I've tried different outlets, different cords. I've twisted the watch every way on the charger and it just won't work. I don't want to just throw it away.... any suggestions?!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Have you gone to either a Samsung or your carrier store to see if they can get it to work? If Samsung has looked at it 3 times, I would question whether your charger is working. You say the charger works fine, why, because the light works? Did you fully charge the watch prior to using it?

Alex Machado

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem.
1. I bought a new wireless charger, it did not work
2. I sent it back to Samsung and they sent it back saying there was nothing wrong with it, however it did start working and it worked for about 1-1/2 months and it is dead again.
I will never buy another one of these again.
Not only that I bought it because it had Nike + app and now the app has updated and it no longer supports the watch, double wammy.