S health total weekly step count way higher than my daily average...

koojo

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung Gear S2 watch and it records and uploads my daily steps to the S Health app (Note 3). However, when my weekly summary comes up on S Health, the daily average is consistently a couple thousand steps more than what I actually walked that day..that makes my overall steps that week look really high. What's strange is that my if I look at the daily steps trend in S Health the daily step count looking back through the week is fine. This is a problem because I can't legitimately do challenges with others because I always come out with more steps. My wife doesn't have this problem (Gear s2 with S health app on Galaxy S5). Any thoughts?

Last edited:

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung Gear S2 watch and it records and uploads my daily steps to the S Health app (Note 3). However, when my weekly summary comes up on S Health, the daily average is consistently a couple thousand steps more than what I actually walked that day..that makes my overall steps that week look really high. What's strange is that my if I look at the daily steps trend in S Health the daily step count looking back through the week is fine. This is a problem because I can't legitimately do challenges with others because I always come out with more steps. My wife doesn't have this problem (Gear s2 with S health app on Galaxy S5). Any thoughts?

Make sure it isn't using the pedometer on your phone as well as the one on the S2. It may be combining the numbers thus skewing the average.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey