note 7 and GearS2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am rather techy but was having issues with pairing my new S2 to the Note. It set up easily on my Note 4 and I just got the watch a couple of weeks ago on great promotion with Verizon. I had the Gear2. I called Samsung. The rep was great. Allowed her to remotely access my phone. Had to reinstall the Gear manager and factory reset the watch. I had called Verizon first and tech support couldn't get it to pair.
If you have issues Samsung will help.

Posted via the Android Central App

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem with the Note 7 ever since I paired the watch the S2 always rings when i receive a call on my phone. I have everything set to vibrate but it still rings. To make it even weirder if I call the watch directly it will only vibrate. Anyone else come across this issue. Everything worked fine on my S7E?

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, it seems to be a problem with the Note 7 itself. I tried reporting it to Samsung but I don't think the helpline understood.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Last night was the first time I had the watch set to vibrate and the phone on. Scared the crap out of me when it rang!