Missing apps? No notifications?

Sanction5000

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
I've only had my S2 for over a week now and I've skimmed through the owner's manual and I noticed that I don't have an email app on my list of apps on my S2. I checked the Gear Manager and it's not on the list of apps either, but the manual is assuming I have this app because it states how to open the email. I've already did a factory reset on the watch, uninstalled/reinstalled the Gear Manager, and I still have the same issues. I don't receive any of my notifications either, BTW. I guess it was my fault for not paying attention when I first powered up the watch because I could have sworn that it did an update. I've contacted a Samsung rep who went through the same reset procedures I already did. I informed him about the missing email app which he states that I should have it on my watch. Anyway, he made a suggestion for me to send my watch to them so that they may flash it. Not sure if I''ll do it or not since I'll be without my S2 for a couple of weeks.

Anyone having this same issue?

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
What phone do you have? You don't get email/messaging apps if you're not using a Samsung phone, and it has to be a fairly recent model AFAIK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol