S Health widgets disappearing?

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The S Health-linked widgets (steps, coffee/water, S Health, start exercise) have been disappearing from my watch. When I scroll through the widgets, I just have a blank space there, exactly where that widget had been in the lineup. I've tried a soft and hard reset of the watch. Both worked for a while, but the problem returned. Seems to happen with multiple OEM and 3rd party watch faces, if anyone thought that might make a difference.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
The S Health-linked widgets (steps, coffee/water, S Health, start exercise) have been disappearing from my watch. When I scroll through the widgets, I just have a blank space there, exactly where that widget had been in the lineup. I've tried a soft and hard reset of the watch. Both worked for a while, but the problem returned. Seems to happen with multiple OEM and 3rd party watch faces, if anyone thought that might make a difference.

I had the issue but it was only with some 3rd party faces. I have never seen it happen with the pre-installed faces. That said, it definitely is a product of certain watch faces.