Numbersync for Verizon

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to make the gear s2 work on Verizon like numbersync on AT&T? The main reason I got the watch was to leave my phone behind and just use the watch. This is not anywhere near are seamless as I thought. Call forwarding has to constantly be enabled and disabled, and when without the phone, you just have to hope that someone doesn't hang up while waiting on the call to be forwarded to your watch. Also, another number for you and others to remember. AT&T's numbersync seems perfect. Multiple devices share the same number and can ring simultaneously. When will Verizon offer this?! They currently have a similar feature, but is expensive and requires a business account.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Google Voice is probably the best option for having a number ring to multiple devices since it's carrier (and device) agnostic. My watch and phone always ring simultaneously, which isn't a problem since they frequently aren't in close proximity to each other. The only hiccup is the CNAM on devices that can't run the GV app.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Verizon has a manage connected devices area, not sure if would work with a smartwatch though. Seems if your primary device supports HD voice you can connect to other devices.

Manage Connected Devices

Never miss a call or text to your Verizon wireless phone number. With HD Voice, you can use your phone number to make and receive calls & texts on up to five additional devices and on Wi-Fi when cellular is not available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez