Frustrated

Cliff69

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
I have had my gear s2 since august. I have been through 4 watches since then. The one i have now i have every notification off and whe i get on my treadmill for 30 min my watch goes from about 80%down to 40%. I am fed up with samsung this watch is a piece of junk. I tried talking to the service provider and all i get is give me money. Samsung said they wont touch it. So it looks like i will be getting rid of my watch and all samsung products.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wow that's really unfortunate! Especially with a severe battery drop like that over a short time that's a defect for sure. So sorry you've had to go through that many watches. I've had mine about one month. A couple glitchy things but it's been pretty good overall. Also I just got an updated did you happen to check for the latest software update? Lots of improvements and I just updated mine 2 days ago

Cliff69

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Yea i checked and no update fo my watch. I told verizon to take it off my plan three months ago and they said sure for 175. More frustrated with samsung and verizon so caleed customer service. As soon as i can getting iphone

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I would call Samsung asking to speak to a manager and explain your situation. I have the watch and it has been perfect. I love the watch and it their phones I am not happy with. I have always used Samsung and all the Notes since I had left Blackberry. My Note 7 was the best and as everyone knows it was recalled. It was the best phone Samsung has ever made . I got the Note 5 in its place because I wanted to stay with the Note line and I love the spen. With the update in Dec it started having issues. I had also been promised the 64 gig and was on order for 2 months when received email and text from Verizon Samsung not going forward with the Note 5. I do not like their other devices nor is there an Android mfg that I like. I don't like what is out there. My battery life has been horrible. I tried wiping the cache and also did a factory reset. I am frustrated just like you and I dumped it for the iphone 7 plus on the 11th. I ordered it and received it on the 13th. My Samsung watch works perfect except can't reply from the watch notifications and text. Samsung is aware of the problem and is working to fix it. I am getting an apple watch and will use both.
I had never been interested in Apple until the 7plus and I really like it. I have to use an ipad at work so am not new to Apple iOS. I am happy with the phone so far. The battery life is amazing as well as how smoothe it runs. I do wish there was more freedom like on Android but in all am pleased and will be staying with it.
I hope you can get your watch problem resolved. Clearly it is a defective issue and shouldn't be ignored. It is a damn good watch, one of the best. I love mine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463