Verizon 3G update CPK8

Toto39

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Just received this update and it finally includes the ability to detect sleep that was updated on the BT version ages ago. Haven't explored other new features yet.

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Just received this update and it finally includes the ability to detect sleep that was updated on the BT version ages ago. Haven't explored other new features yet.

How do you know it auto detects sleep? I'm upgrading it now thanks for the heads up!

Toto39

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I tested it for a nap. And it correctly showed I was asleep for an hour. It didn't require any setting changes, but I had been using an old Gear Fit. So you may have to designate the S2 for sleep in your S-Health settings on your phone.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I tested it for a nap. And it correctly showed I was asleep for an hour. It didn't require any setting changes, but I had been using an old Gear Fit. So you may have to designate the S2 for sleep in your S-Health settings on your phone.

I was just looking for sleep info on my watch as I got the update last week. I didn't see anything on the watch....Where can I find this?

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I was just looking for sleep info on my watch as I got the update last week. I didn't see anything on the watch....Where can I find this?

Did you have any luck finding the info on the watch? When I got the update a few weeks back (S2 VZW 3G) it just started automatically doing the sleep tracking. And it was automatically putting it into S Health. It also gives me a notification of my sleep as a notification on the watch within a few hours of waking up, but once I clear the notification I don't see anywhere to access the sleep information on the watch. I wonder if once it syncs to S Health it then deletes the information on the watch to save memory? I don't really need to see it on the watch on a regular basis but curious if you found where it's hiding, if it's even still on the watch after it syncs?

RadioTech

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am getting ready to buy a VZW Gear S2 Classic 3G. Can anyone confirm that sleep tracking was included in the CPK8 firmware update and that it works?

Toto39

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
It is and it does. Used it every night since the update and is more accurate than the older Gear Fit I used before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech