Getting polar H7 to work with gear s2?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got the heart rate monitor H7 fr polar . Want to be a me to see my heart rate constantly on my gear s2. Is there any way to do this ?

I do see that the H7 is supported by a health .

Any know how to get the heart rate to display from the H7 to hear s2 or my phone ?

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Highly doubt you are able to show the Polar H7's heart rate monitor on the Gear S2 itself unless there is a specific watch app for it but it would defeat the purpose of the built in HRM. You can show it on your phone just by connecting it to S Health... but I think its a no go on displaying it on the S2. Unless you install the app and it has an automatic HR feature and it can send you a notification of it and have that go to your Gear S2.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Highly doubt you are able to show the Polar H7's heart rate monitor on the Gear S2 itself unless there is a specific watch app for it but it would defeat the purpose of the built in HRM. You can show it on your phone just by connecting it to S Health... but I think its a no go on displaying it on the S2. Unless you install the app and it has an automatic HR feature and it can send you a notification of it and have that go to your Gear S2.

Thanks. I figured . The heart rate monitor on the watch itself is not reliable to me so that's why I'm trying to get the chest strap to send it to my watch.

For now I'll just look at my heart rate on my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon