Samsung Pay - Cards keep disappearing on watch

bhameyedoc

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
My stored credit cards disappear from my watch every few days. It never happens on my phone (S7E), but I am frequently having to scan my cards again for my watch. This has happened to me at least a dozen times. Anyone else having this problem or know why this keeps happening?

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
My stored credit cards disappear from my watch every few days. It never happens on my phone (S7E), but I am frequently having to scan my cards again for my watch. This has happened to me at least a dozen times. Anyone else having this problem or know why this keeps happening?

I had the same thing happen to me on my Gear S3 Frontier. I would enter my information and then call to verify my card. As soon as I hung up the phone my card would disappear and it happened multiple times. As a result I took the watch back and exchanged it for a new one. When I got the new one I was able to add my card and I only had to verify my card once. When I got off the phone with them my card didn't disappear. I suggest taking the watch back and exchanging it for a new one.

bhameyedoc

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the same thing happen to me on my Gear S3 Frontier. I would enter my information and then call to verify my card. As soon as I hung up the phone my card would disappear and it happened multiple times. As a result I took the watch back and exchanged it for a new one. When I got the new one I was able to add my card and I only had to verify my card once. When I got off the phone with them my card didn't disappear. I suggest taking the watch back and exchanging it for a new one.

I've had this watch for several months, and I bought it used off Swappa, so no taking it back. This has continued to occur after doing a factory reset on the watch a while back.