Watch straps question

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Do the Gear S2 SM-R720 and the Gear S2 3g/4G SM-r730 use the same watch strap?

I know that the Classic does not.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Yes. The use the same band. But, make sure to read the customers reviews before buying one.

Just this weekend, I ordered a new one for my S2 r720. Thank goodness I read the reviews. Some of the replacement bands actually get stuck, or break the watch itself where the band clips in.

Ninavi

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
When searching for watch straps, don't restrict yourself to only gear s2 straps. I believe watch bands made for the galaxy gear fit both the s2 and s3. If you're looking for leather, try googling "galaxy gear s3 leather strap" or any other material you have a particular affinity for. You'll get a pretty generous list of the various providers, including the official ones by Samsung.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
When searching for watch straps, don't restrict yourself to only gear s2 straps. I believe watch bands made for the galaxy gear fit both the s2 and s3. If you're looking for leather, try googling "galaxy gear s3 leather strap" or any other material you have a particular affinity for. You'll get a pretty generous list of the various providers, including the official ones by Samsung.
Gear S3 bands are not compatible with the S2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85