Won't charge after using SHealth

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else had a problem where after a run using shealth on the watch, where you sit the s2 in the charger and after 30 minutes notice the charge % does not move? I have to reboot my s2 every morning in order to get it to start charging. It seems to do this every other day. Is that normal?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else had a problem where after a run using shealth on the watch, where you sit the s2 in the charger and after 30 minutes notice the charge % does not move? I have to reboot my s2 every morning in order to get it to start charging. It seems to do this every other day. Is that normal?
I haven't had that issue with mine and to me it does not sound normal. I would definitely find out about it it should have a warranty

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I got a S3 with my S8 plus preorder so I'm not too worried since I won't be using it soon, but I wondered if anyone else had a similar issue and found a quick fix to get it charging without having to reboot or power off. I think it only happens after running using the shealth app on the watch because it doesn't​ have this problem when I charge it overnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22