Gear S2 Bands

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a white Gear S2, but really wants a "pretty" band. It's the T-Mobile version, but we don't use the LTE, just Blue Tooth. I know the antennas are in the band itself. If we swapped it with one from Amazon, would that mess up everything, or just the LTE? Thanks!

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you that I also have the white AT&T LTE version (also don't use that feature) and I have about a half dozen bands and change them all the time and everything is fine. If you don't use the LTE feature then why would it even matter about any possible antenna in the band?

I am female also and I enjoy some pretty colors and even some floral bands! I say go for it. It will be fine.

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you that I also have the white AT&T LTE version (also don't use that feature) and I have about a half dozen bands and change them all the time and everything is fine. If you don't use the LTE feature then why would it even matter about any possible antenna in the band?

I am female also and I enjoy some pretty colors and even some floral bands! I say go for it. It will be fine.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure if the Bluetooth antenna was in there too.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The gear s2 lte version does not care what band you use as well. I have many. Just wish Samsung made a gear s3 with the cdma radio. Does not look like verizon will get the s3.