Gear S2 Samsung Pay cannot Add Card

Ruikee

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Connected my gear S2 to my S8. Samsung pay installed. Cant add any cards to gear samsung pay. Getting the message, can not connect to server when adding a card. Older phones had to be un encrypted. Anyone else having a problem adding cards to samsung pay on S2?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Connected my gear S2 to my S8. Samsung pay installed. Cant add any cards to gear samsung pay. Getting the message, can not connect to server when adding a card. Older phones had to be un encrypted. Anyone else having a problem adding cards to samsung pay on S2?
I had a bit of a delay. When I would go to add a card it asked me to check my phone. I think it also is affected by the card bank. I added my credit card as a 2nd card on my watch. I kept ha ing issues adding it so I called the bank for the card and they sent me a code then just like that, it was added and verified

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Are you getting that error on the phone or the watch? If on the watch, is it connected to the phone at the time you're trying to add the card?

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't been able to add any credit card until the Samsung Pay update today! Added the card immediately. Before when adding a card through the Gear App it was never able to confirm with the card issuer's app.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
When I had the S2 I was able to add cards. The problem I had was getting Samsung Pay up and running on it-that usually took a few tries

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol