Changing Straps

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Even though I'm mainly buying the watch for fitness purposes, I decided to pre-order the Classic as I much prefer the design to the Frontier.

I'd ideally want to use a rubber strap when using it for running/fitness but would also like to interchange with a leather strap for a more sophisticated look when I'm using it at work or in evenings. Having never changed a watch strap before, I was just wondering how quick and easy it is to do? Is it feasible to regularly change the strap and to do so quickly or will this just be an annoyance?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
If you purchase OEM straps they will remove easy. The metal pin (bar) is a quick release on the factory straps. You can also google search quick release 22mm watch bands for options. It's likely that OEM bands will not be out for a while.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the S2 classic platinum. I change bands almost every morning. I have 6 leather bands and one metal. Some of my bands have quick release but most don't. I use a simple tool I bought off amazon to easily release the pins, only takes a minute.

Tmel14

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I currently have the S2 classic platinum. I change bands almost every morning. I have 6 leather bands and one metal. Some of my bands have quick release but most don't. I use a simple tool I bought off amazon to easily release the pins, only takes a minute.

Sounds ideal, I don't suppose you could post the link for the tool?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds ideal, I don't suppose you could post the link for the tool?
My bad on the delayed response. I use the same tool as the poster linked.
You need something like this. http://a.co/a4TdcqB I'm a watch enthusiast and have a Bergeon brand of this tool but it cost at least twice as much. This one looks to be pretty good and should be fine for occasional use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user