Few Questions

rindip

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, i see the frontier LTE is not available in the UK, i was looking forward to using spotify on this but also see that there's no offline listening. With this being tizen will it have google play? if not are there any options for listening to music offline on the s3 without lte?

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You are looking at around 2GB to 3GB of space for music after installing watch faces and applications, with that number being variable depending on each user's set up.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, i see the frontier LTE is not available in the UK, i was looking forward to using spotify on this but also see that there's no offline listening. With this being tizen will it have google play? if not are there any options for listening to music offline on the s3 without lte?
No Google play unfortunately.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Damn wouldve like to replace my androidwear watch with this but seems very limited for music unless you have your phone with you
You can store music on it just like with Android wear watches, I guess the question is if you can store Spotify music. If you can, then it's essentially the same as android wear, better actually since you can stream too with the LTE version.

rindip

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
From what ive read the spotify doesnt allow offline listening. Can anyone clarify? We font seem to be getting the lte version here in the uk

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
From what ive read the spotify doesnt allow offline listening. Can anyone clarify? We font seem to be getting the lte version here in the uk
No one knows for sure yet. My guess is that it won't initially come with that. You can store your own music on it though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers