Anyone's Samsung.com Order Ship yet?

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Do you think we'll get it the 18th? Or do you think it will ship on the 18th? Obviously we have to take what samsung reps say with a grain of salt, but when I called to ask, they said I would receive it on the 18th. Personally, mine hasn't shipped and the last email I got was just stating "Samsung - Order Confirmation".

I guess I'm used to Amazon's amazing communication, shipping speed and customer support, so going several day's without hearing a word and them deducting payment is concerning.

Sword fish

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
You know, the sad part is Samsung Canada doesn't even have this watch on their website yet?? Thank god Best Buy is ahead of Samsung Canada!

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you think we'll get it the 18th? Or do you think it will ship on the 18th? Obviously we have to take what samsung reps say with a grain of salt, but when I called to ask, they said I would receive it on the 18th. Personally, mine hasn't shipped and the last email I got was just stating "Samsung - Order Confirmation".

I guess I'm used to Amazon's amazing communication, shipping speed and customer support, so going several day's without hearing a word and them deducting payment is concerning.

Got shipping confirmation will be delivered tomorrow that's in the UK

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for Sunday morning for the $50 Black Friday discount to place my order. Then will wait for the Verizon Black Friday sale to order my GS7.

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I hate to complain, but it seems like NO ONE has any clue if this will actually be available on the 18th in the US. The fact that I've had no communication from Samsung, the fact that this order is holding up another order that I placed (smartthings kit) is really pissing me off. I ordered them both separately and they decided to bundle them together for shipment. Samsung should be doing its very best to keep customers and not **** them off.

Honestly, I try to be patient and not complain, but when you've charged my card over a week ago, you've not updated me and you're holding up another order, then we have a problem. At least communicate and ship my other item! I should've just bought it at AT&T, but they had a killer deal on the smartthings kit ($150 for the kit which included the base, two multipurpose sensors, motion sensor, and outlet) and I figured I'd make life easier on me by ordering them both from samsung. Oh well, first world problems at it's finest.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The Bluetooth version still showing 1 to 3 business days to ship. I am on business day 3 and still no shipping notice.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Where do you see that at? I just see pre-order.

Well now the website doesn't say on backorder. It has a "Where To Buy" button. It did earlier when I looked at it to see what it was.

You're talking about the Smartthings kit, right? That's what I was referring to, not the Gear S3.

kelqwe

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine in the UK still says pre order, no payment taken and still no emails at all from Samsung, starting to think something has gone wrong with the order but I don't want to order again and end up with 2 watches or with 2 stuck at pre order

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine in the UK still says pre order, no payment taken and still no emails at all from Samsung, starting to think something has gone wrong with the order but I don't want to order again and end up with 2 watches or with 2 stuck at pre order

Yea, now when I go to the samsung website its a complete mess. Things aren't showing up, its crashing and I can't even see my order. I'm starting to get concerned. I understand the Gear s3 Frontier (AT&T) maybe backordered or still on pre-order, but my previous order is completely gone. They've taken payment, but there's no mention of it anywhere under my account. When I call they say it's still in confirmation and will ship in 1-3 business days, who knows.

kelqwe

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
So I called up the UK Samsung store support and the guy said they they has some problems with their system and some emails didn't get sent out. But he said my order has gone through and will be shipped out tomorrow with an email and to expect delivery by Monday.

Hopefully I will be back here on Monday with my gear s3

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Preparing Order for Shipment

Shipping Speed:Overnight Air - US - samsung

We'll see. I placed the order on the 12th of November

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This sounds so familiar. For those of us who pre-ordered the note 7 through Samsung.com it was a nightmare. Couldn't depend on Samsung.com website or Csr Service for dependable status. Some of us actually received the phone before the website showed it shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress