AT&T Preorder Shipping Status?

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Mine changed this afternoon from in progress to preparing to ship.

Same here!!! I logged in earlier and it said order status: In progress and I just logged in again and it says order status: Preparing to ship. Not sure what to believe. The AT&T store hasn't called me or anything and they said they would when they get the Gear S3 Frontier. I'm wondering if they forgot to call me. I'm also wondering if I should call them.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I just received a shipping notice from AT&T. The tracking info is not up yet on the Fed Ex site, so I don't know when it will arrive, but it is on its way.

Androidial

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
It took a couple of hours for the UPS Tracking to show up. You should be getting an email soon.

Really irritating that I walked into an AT&T store this afternoon in Dallas and could have purchased the last one that they had. I mean outside of convenience of having if delivered, one would think it would be delivered on the same day it's available to customers who didn't pre-order. Oh well just glad it will be here Monday.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
It took a couple of hours for the UPS Tracking to show up. You should be getting an email soon.

Really irritating that I walked into an AT&T store this afternoon in Dallas and could have purchased the last one that they had. I mean outside of convenience of having if delivered, one would think it would be delivered on the same day it's available to customers who didn't pre-order. Oh well just glad it will be here Monday.

I pre-ordered it at the AT&T store at my local mall. I had it shipped to the store and they told me that once they get it they'll call me. I haven't received a call at all. It's really frustrating. It's also really frustrating seeing everyone else get the Gear S3 Frontier and I'm still waiting.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I was ticked off and called a Corp store and found 1 in stock. Bought it!! They said just bring in the other one when it arrived and they will return it for me.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I just called my local AT&T store and the guy said that they don't have the Gear S3 Frontier for sale right now. He said they have a bunch of demos but none for sale at this time. I asked when they would be available and he said he didn't know. This is really sad and frustrating considering AT&T was the first one to advertise that they would be selling the Gear S3.

jayDUBB1982

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Guys,
My preorder hasn't shipped yet either (preordered on day 1), so I just went by AT&T and and my local store had them. When I first asked the guy said no, but I asked was he sure he went in the back and looked. And what do you know, they had 3 in stock. So they let me buy one then they said I can just bring the one that is shipping back when it gets to me.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Guys,
My preorder hasn't shipped yet either (preordered on day 1), so I just went by AT&T and and my local store had them. When I first asked the guy said no, but I asked was he sure he went in the back and looked. And what do you know, they had 3 in stock. So they let me buy one then they said I can just bring the one that is shipping back when it gets to me.

Hmm....maybe I should do that. However, I didn't pre-order it online. I pre-ordered it from an AT&T store.

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I preordered on the 4th, yesterday at around 6pm my order still had not even shipped. Called my local ATT store they had one in stock so I went and bought it. Couldn't cancel the preorder though because it said it was preparing to ship now. About two hours later I finally got a tracking number showing it would come on Monday. So now I just gotta return the one that shows up Monday. Kind pisses me off because it cost me an extra $20 since I wasn't charged tax for the preorder. Also when I preorder something I expect to receive it on launch day or earlier...

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I preordered on the 4th, yesterday at around 6pm my order still had not even shipped. Called my local ATT store they had one in stock so I went and bought it. Couldn't cancel the preorder though because it said it was preparing to ship now. About two hours later I finally got a tracking number showing it would come on Monday. So now I just gotta return the one that shows up Monday. Kind pisses me off because it cost me an extra $20 since I wasn't charged tax for the preorder. Also when I preorder something I expect to receive it on launch day or earlier...

I would say just refuse the delivery, but since AT&T seems to never require a signature for delivery, you would need to be home at the time or just leave a note for FedEx with the tracking number and instructions to return to AT&T.

I was about to go pick one up at my local AT&T store until I saw mine was shipped. I just have to wait until Monday now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01