Best Buy pre-order status changed, says Fri, Nov 25th arrival date

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
My Best Buy pre-order status has changed from processing to preparing.

I ordered on Nov 6th. It says I will get it by Fri, Nov 25th.

In Dallas, TX.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My Classic preorder got delayed. I got an email from Best Buy apologizing for the delay & they gave me a $20 gift certificate.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the same E mail and all it said was it'll be shipped "this week" This week ended yesterday idiots. Just say next week. On or before friday the 25th would be ideal for me as well, they really need to get this going. So annoying to pre order something and be told a date and then have it take forever. Its like ordering from google.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
WTF. Mine was preparing and now it says delayed until 12-21. I'm gonna complain and demand the 50 dollar discount price in their ad.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
WTF. Mine was preparing and now it says delayed until 12-21. I'm gonna complain and demand the 50 dollar discount price in their ad.

When did you order yours?

Also, check your order details. They might've already taken off the $50. Best Buy took off $50 for me without me even asking.

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my 2nd order from Samsung for the Classic. Originally I wanted the Frontier but changed my mind and went for the Classic with Black Friday discount. Samsung said the Classic was back ordered and would not ship till December 2nd. I checked Best Buy.com and it said I can get the Classic sooner so I ordered it from there. Yeah, no more Samsung.com preorders for me. I had to ask the lady on the phone what she said 3 times! Her accent was thick!

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my 2nd order from Samsung for the Classic. Originally I wanted the Frontier but changed my mind and went for the Classic with Black Friday discount. Samsung said the Classic was back ordered and would not ship till December 2nd. I checked Best Buy.com and it said I can get the Classic sooner so I ordered it from there. Yeah, no more Samsung.com preorders for me. I had to ask the lady on the phone what she said 3 times! Her accent was thick!

Since you got the classic what changed your mind? I want the Frontier also but I might just go with the classic since it's the only one available.

JimmyMac

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Since you got the classic what changed your mind? I want the Frontier also but I might just go with the classic since it's the only one available.

A few reasons actually. Yes, it's seems to be more readily available than the Frontier which initiated my rethinking. First, it looks more like my dive watch that I currently wear. The Frontier has a cool look to it, but I also like the stainless look more. Plus the stainless goes with the belt buckles that I wear to work. I bought a brown leather band to go with my leather belt and leather shoes that I normally wear. Another reason is the Frontier bezel. I think my OCD would kick in with the markings not lining up with the minute marks. Not to mention the markings on them are kind of useless. It has no function unlike a dive watch. I also think scratches would show up more on the Frontier. With the Classic it would be easier to buff out. And lastly, I'm not a fan of the silicone bands. I prefer Nato bands for everyday and leather for work. Well that's just the way I feel.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone who buy it at best buy get the protection plan with it? I have about 60 bucks in certificate and wonder if it's worth to get the protection plan or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781