I snagged a Gear S3 Frontier last night from a local Best Buy!

racin06

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I was fortunate enough to pick up an S3 Frontier last night at a Best Buy right after the doors opened up at 5:00 pm. This Best Buy was the only store in the Indianapolis metro area that had the S3 in stock. The Best Buy employee told me that their store only had received five of the S3 Frontiers and five S3 Classics. Anyway, I'm loving my Gear S3!

TGuy

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. Congrats. In my area the BrandsMart had a few but no one was looking for them at this retailer lol so I walked in and out with one.

creekwater1482

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Nice, the Frontier version seems to be hot right now. Sold out on Best Buy website. Been loving mine so far. Hopefully Spotify gets integrated soon. Don't really feel like downloading songs to my S3 since there isn't a ton of free space on the device.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I went into Best Buy Wednesday looking for the Frontier and of course, no one had any. I went in today, and someone forgot to pick theirs up. So guess who got their new S3 Frontier today and is now wearing it? That's right. Now, I need to find the NES Classic and these damn Hatchimal things and I'm all set.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I went into Best Buy Wednesday looking for the Frontier and of course, no one had any. I went in today, and someone forgot to pick theirs up. So guess who got their new S3 Frontier today and is now wearing it? That's right. Now, I need to find the NES Classic and these damn Hatchimal things and I'm all set.
Damn Hatchimals! Daughters are wanting them and impossible to find. Walmart had a shipment last night, my wife was 1 person off from getting one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae