T-Mobile Digits

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Kind of strange how there's an icon for my primary line in the dialer and messenger app on every line. Kinda visually distracting. My secondary phone line is still waiting approval, but not sure if Tmobile has to do that or me.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You must have one of the designated Samsung phones. It is NOT AVAILABLE for any other phone, even though it's on the TMO network. Even the Gear watches won't work. It's in beta, so maybe later.

ADDENDUM: I was told this (Samsung phones only) by a TMO rep. However, I just got an email notifying me that I will receive an email this week with instructions to get started. I have a LG V20, at this point, I have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
DIGITS was activated for me today. They bungled the initial setup, giving me multiple lines on one device when I signed up for one line on multiple devices. Anyway, I got that all sorted out, but then the rep said all I had to do was get the DIGITS app on my S3. I asked "How is that supposed to happen? Is it in the Galaxy Apps store?" Crickets....

So right now, it's doing absolutely nothing for me.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
"For example, get a duplicate SIM for your Samsung Gear 2 or Gear 3, and when you go running your Gear 2 or Gear 3 will receive all your calls/texts. Plus you can stream music without worry of data usage with T-Mobile ONE unlimited date plan."

Uh... I don't think T-Mobile knows how the Gear S3 works. Duplicate sim? How do you duplicate an esim?

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The response on the support forum is that T-Mobile ties the S3 esim number to your phone, so you have nothing to do on your end. That's only for the one number/multiple devices option.

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
After many error messages after receiving my email to complete my registration, 3 days later I was allowed to do so. Seems like all went well with 1 number multiple devices seems like all went well they asked what additional device I would like what number on and for my ICCID number from my S3. Now I have a 48 hour wait until I am instructed on how to move forward.

I have had the app on my phone since I signed up to get on the list just waiting on it to let me log in.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
After many error messages after receiving my email to complete my registration, 3 days later I was allowed to do so. Seems like all went well with 1 number multiple devices seems like all went well they asked what additional device I would like what number on and for my ICCID number from my S3. Now I have a 48 hour wait until I am instructed on how to move forward.

I have had the app on my phone since I signed up to get on the list just waiting on it to let me log in.

You won't need the app, and you won't get instructions. You'll get an email saying "you're all set!"