Need to disconnect and reconnect Bluetooth during call to move it to S3 Frontier (no LTE)

CFar

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Strange phenomenon, I made a call a few days ago with the S3 (non LTE) and it worked fine. The last couple of days, if I dial out from the watch or receive from the watch, the calls still go to my phone (S7 Edge, Sprint).

If I want to continue the call on my watch, I first have to go to my phone's call screen, hit the Bluetooth button to "transfer" the call to the phone (even though its already there), then tap the BT button again to transfer it back to my watch.

Any ideas?

May 3, 2015
Visit site
That is bizarre. What does it do?

Makes my Bluetooth connections drop. Go silent, or not play on the Bluetooth device, but the phone...Even tho it says it's connected. My pixel XL was working out totally perfectly until I installed the Amazon Alexa app and it started doing those things. After I uninstalled it it stopped.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Makes my Bluetooth connections drop. Go silent, or not play on the Bluetooth device, but the phone...Even tho it says it's connected. My pixel XL was working out totally perfectly until I installed the Amazon Alexa app and it started doing those things. After I uninstalled it it stopped.

I wonder whether that's why my watch connection cycles sometimes (as I don't think it's the watch itself). Thanks for the tip, will play around with it.