WatchMaker is coming

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and bought the WatchMaker Premium for $3.99 in Google Play for my Gear S3 in anticipation of availability. This is supposed to happen within 2 weeks.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I went ahead and bought the WatchMaker Premium for $3.99 in Google Play for my Gear S3 in anticipation of availability. This is supposed to happen within 2 weeks.

Same here. I figure I may get an AW watch as well at some point so it's all good. Assuming it's optimized better than Facer...

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Are there any others who don't care about more watch faces since there are so many already available? I'd prefer more apps to enhance functionality.

spegmaton2184

May 22, 2014
Visit site
faf20a98ccf6f625eb673cfaffc9c9ce.jpg

im already in premium app. where do i find the thousands watchfaces?

thanks guys

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Are there any others who don't care about more watch faces since there are so many already available? I'd prefer more apps to enhance functionality.
+1 on the above. Just picked up the S3 Frontier tonight. Been looking around the app store and I see tons of really bad watch faces and really few decent apps. Hope that changes.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of faces available. Facerepo.com is a great source. If you're looking for premium brands like Rolex, Breitling, Tag, etc, you should check out some of the communities on Google +. Several are legally banned due to copyright claims, so they're not publicly advertised on the Watchmaker community, but users have their own communities.