Does the Samsung Gear S3 watch automatically check your heart rate 24/7?

thewalter

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing the Samsung gear watch from Sprint. But I need a heart rate monitor like I heard the iOS watches do. So I'm asking well this automatically record my heart rate throughout the day ?

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
The S3 measures HR periodically. I have mine set to hourly, but there are other options. It can also track HR continuously during specified exercises.

The S3 isn't designed to work on Sprint. Why buy it from them?

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking at purchasing the Samsung gear watch from Sprint. But I need a heart rate monitor like I heard the iOS watches do. So I'm asking well this automatically record my heart rate throughout the day ?

Mine has since day one. I actually like the feature because you can review the recordings at the end of day and i'm able to tell when I was active, excited or inactive. There are times where doesn't take a reading every hour because of how loose I wear the watch, but other than that you should be good. I recommend the watch even though others suggest not. If you continue to wait there will always be something coming around the corner. Take the dive, you won't regret it.

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
A word of advice : wait the android wear2.0 models to be released.

Do you even own the watch? There's always something coming around the corner and quite frankly the Android Wear 2.0 models i've seen lack appeal in the aesthetics category. Here's one....why not wait until Wear 4.0 comes out?

thewalter

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the information,

now to answer your question: because Sprint is who I have had for my provider for over 10 years, I am NOT looking to use it is a separate phone, I have that now with my Gear 2 and I never have used that feature in 2 years.

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
oh sorry forgot to mention that android wear 2.0 models are coming out at MWC 2017 (today) :'D it'll offer a bunch of new features over tizen - who knows - even if it won't offer something new , it'll change the prices of the current watches

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie