Digital version of the Samsung Gear 3

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I confess that this is more of a kvetch than anything but does anyone know if a digital version of the Samsung Gear 3 is coming out?

I may be alone in this but I personally prefer digital watches. Yes, there is a market for analog watches and I know that some prefer them but there is still a large market for digital watches. Why no new -- or word of new -- digital watches from Samsung?

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by digital? The S3 is an electronic device. All the watchfaces are digital, even if they look analog, they're not.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I confess that this is more of a kvetch than anything but does anyone know if a digital version of the Samsung Gear 3 is coming out?

I may be alone in this but I personally prefer digital watches. Yes, there is a market for analog watches and I know that some prefer them but there is still a large market for digital watches. Why no new -- or word of new -- digital watches from Samsung?

There are a multitude of watch faces you can use including digital ones.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If you mean the "Digital" watch face made by Samsung that was built into the Samsung Gear S2 Classic, it is there, but it is in the store.

It also isn't as customized as the S2 version. You cannot change the background or the complication

I emailed Samsung about it and there are multiple complaints in the reviews.

Attachments

• 10246.jpg
    10246.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20