Battery Life?!?!? ATT Frontier S7 Edge

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
How are you all doing with your battery life. I have to charge mine once a day and usually will only get 8 hours avg on a 100% charge???

Connections Settings:
Bluetooth = OFF
Remote connection = ON
WiFi = OFF
Mobile Networks = Auto on/off
Mobile Date = on
Data Roaming = off

the only after market additional App is Endomondo.

Help???

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Trust me when i tell you it's your Mobile Networks = Auto on/off thats causing battery drain. Esp. if your in a weak area. I was toast at work with the s3 by 3 pm. then i contacted T Mobile and got them to send me a 4G LTE signal booster for inside my office. I went from 1 bar to 4 bars and my battery improved from toast by 3PM to still over 60% at bedtime. thats wifi off BT ON mobile networks auto.

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Does att have a similar product?

Found the answer and of course they do :) 149.99 Ill have to see if i really want to do that or not.

Last edited:

creekwater1482

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Only battery issue I've had was a serious drain for a day or two. Changed to a different watch face and that seemed to be the culprit. Otherwise battery has been excellent.

bksalt

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I am on Boost mobile and my battery life is great, all day battery level is still 60%. One thing I do on my gear s3 and my galaxy s6 is once every two weeks I drain them down to 0% than full charge been doing this for 7 months and [knock on wood] never had battery issue. I dont know if this works that well but I am very happy with battery life on both.