Hard time connection Bluetooth this morning

michail71

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Last night I went for a run and when I got out of range the Bluetooth connection dropped as expected. This morning I noticed the data had not synced up and it was still in disconnected mode.

It took me about 20 minutes of deleting the BT connection from the phone, pairing, restating both devices and connecting through the Samsung Gear app. Then all of a sudden it reestablished connection.

Have any of you had this happen?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Nope always drops and reconnects pretty quick, I like to look at the map in the log to see my walk/run and it needs to reconnect to display the streets ect.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I went for a run yesterday morning and mine connected back no problem. I did notice my distances were way off compared to what they were prior to the last Gear update.

michail71

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I had it happen again. This time I did a better job of testing out one fix at a time. I had to reboot my phone to get the devices to pair. At first BT was off on my phone when I got back from a run (should not have been).

I turned BT on but it would not connect through BT.

Rebooted the watch.

Then I unpaired and paired again. Now the BT connection stayed up and connected to the watch but the gear app/services would not connect.

Then I rebooted the phone. After rebooting the phone the gear service would connect to the watch.

If it happens again I'll see if I can restart some of the background services on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol