Offline for Spotify

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I have LTE amd works great. Do you have Spotify Premium?
I do, but don't see the option and I updated the app

I do see a "save" option as well as shuffle, mute and repeat when I hit the 3 dots at the bottom of a song on the GS3. Is that the offline? If not, how do I get to that? I saw someone post it was in the playlist option somewhere, but don't see it.

Which carrier are u on? Tmobile in this 🇺🇸 for me.

Last edited:

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I do, but don't see the option and I updated the app

I do see a "save" option as well as shuffle, mute and repeat when I hit the 3 dots at the bottom of a song on the GS3. Is that the offline? If not, how do I get to that? I saw someone post it was in the playlist option somewhere, but don't see it.

Which carrier are u on? Tmobile in this ???????????? for me.

I have Tmobile US Lte and look into setting of your.watch. you can't miss it. Make sure your spotify is updated through Gear S app.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have Tmobile US Lte and look into setting of your.watch. you can't miss it. Make sure your spotify is updated through Gear S app.

I don't see it in my watch setting or in the Spotify app setting on the watch. I only see the usual, "stream over wifi" "LTE" or "remote". Can you direct me to where I need to go?

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't see it in my watch setting or in the Spotify app setting on the watch. I only see the usual, "stream over wifi" "LTE" or "remote". Can you direct me to where I need to go?

I figured it out! I had my wifi off, I guess you have to be in wifi mode on Spotify to get the offline option to show :D Yay!!

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone keep getting logged out of Spotify on their S3? I am not sure if it happens when your watch locks or if it's something else I'm doing.

I find it annoying to have to type the login info into to watch lol.

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone keep getting logged out of Spotify on their S3? I am not sure if it happens when your watch locks or if it's something else I'm doing.

I find it annoying to have to type the login info into to watch lol.

Nope. Maybe uninstall and reinstall the app. And restart your
watch.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the number of songs on a playlist on my Gear S3 don't match up to the number of songs on your desktop Spotify app?

My watch and phone show 133 songs and the desktop app shows 122 and oddly, some of the songs in my Gear S3 won't download onto the watch. I am thinking that download issue may be related to files on my computer that were uploaded into Spotify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007