My 1st android device was an intercept, at that time didn't know about root and all the other stuff. But was looking around to see how to remove bloat ware and everything said need root. So came across TB* root, and downloaded it. Not really knowing what " root" was.
I never rooted the phone, but TB* work on removing bloat ware.......... now years later I'm confused. I bought the phone new in the package and activated it thru vm website.
Unfortunately I have a 2 year old who got his hand on the phone and a toilet so now the phones down and out.
So anyone heard of this b4????? No other root requiring apps work just TB* app manager. I'm interested in why it worked,
Any explanation would be appriated.
Word of the day is " Legs" spread the word
- By anthonyzul in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
- By mooshubob in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:46 PM
- By Just a Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:12 PM
- By Just a Guy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:59 PM