Anybody Root the Intercept Yet?

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
OK, so I want to mess around a little bit with my Intercept, I'm thinking about rooting it.

Has anyone rooted their Intecept? If so, please let me know what you did and what you think about the differences.

Thanks!

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
97 views and no responses...come on people!

I'd root it myself but I don't know anything about the process. There is tons out there about rooting the Moment, do you think it would be the same?

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Root can be achieved for both 2.1 and 2.2. It was a pretty straight forward process, although you will need some software on your computer and be able to get your phone to talk to the computer (which, for me, was the hardest part).

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
As others have stated it has been done, I rooted my gf's intercept with the guide over at xda and it was pretty easy

The problem I found was finding ROMs to flash as there is nowhere as much support for the intercept as for other devices. This was about a month or two ago so things might have changed

I rooted using adb which some people have a hard time getting running, I run a linux box so it wasn't too bad for me.... Actually it was surprisingly easy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

anon(40787)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
As others have stated it has been done, I rooted my gf's intercept with the guide over at xda and it was pretty easy

The problem I found was finding ROMs to flash as there is nowhere as much support for the intercept as for other devices. This was about a month or two ago so things might have changed

I rooted using adb which some people have a hard time getting running, I run a linux box so it wasn't too bad for me.... Actually it was surprisingly easy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Where was your tutorial?

Sent From my VM Samsung Intercept via Tapatalk

EducateAndinnovate

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member