Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
My daughter has an Intercept and I found an app on her phone I am unfamiliar with and I can't find it in the Market. The app is called YSWEB-T. I tried to open it today and it said that it couldn't open as the YS servers were currently down.

The program can be removed from the phone so I'm unsure if it came with the phone or not.

Is anyone familiar with this app please give me some details. I am also curious about how she installed it if it isn't in the market?

Thanks...

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It appears to be a photo pack viewer. There are a large amount of cartoon and anime collections, although there are other types of packs. I could not find the program itself to download and evaluate any possible risks for you.

Reactions: Skunkape60

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So how did she get it on her phone? Her phone is set up to load apps from the app market only and this app is not and has never been available from the market.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So how did she get it on her phone? Her phone is set up to load apps from the app market only and this app is not and has never been available from the market.

There are many possibilities for that. A savvy friend that enabled side loading, and turned it off after (it IS just a checkmark)? That is a question that maybe you should ask HER about what it is, and how it got there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome