Help! Locked out of my phone, Google login doesn't work, hard reset won't work!

rollpa

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
hello dear one here am prosper from Ghana ...i was on my phone with morning browse and a message came to accept by the way i did not really ready what came about ...and what i saw thus that my phone is block .i cant make anything on the phone now ...pls i really need hope

stevostin1972

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
One thing- make sure you use your primary googlemail addy, not your alternative one like *******@hotmail.com that you can use when the fone is on. Took me a while to find it. It is on your google account page. Use your normal password. Best not mucking about with the OS and holding buttons downs etc. Could damage the fone

alyssa keith

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
hey, i tried what you are saying but it does not work. i guess the only thing i could do is to format it or reset :(( the question now is HOW? how to format when its locked? help me guys. please?

Angiehop1

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I followed your instructions on how to reboot an android phone. I held the down button down and clicked the button on the right at the same time. The green android robot appeared and said "Downloading Do not turn off target!" It's been 30 minutes. Is this suppose to happen or did I completely screw it up?
Thanks so much for your help!!!

I was locked out of my Samsung Exhibit 2. I tried holding the down volume button and the button on the right at the same time. The green android robot came on with the following message: Downloading do not turn off target!! At the top of the screen it says ODIN MODE in red letters. The phone has been stuck like that for an hour and it won't do anything else. Does anyone know what that means? Did I completely screw up my phone? Thanks so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tammiglenn

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
mine does not work... help me please

i cant go in my google account because the data connection is not on.. so how am i to unlock the phone??

Elloh

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm also locked out of my device (galaxy S3 mini) but both my wifi and data connection are off. Therefore, unlocking via email wont work. I do not want to do a hard reset because i dnt wanna loose my contacts which are stored on the fone.
Does any body have an idea as to how i'll backup ma contacts or how i could unlock my fone.
HELP! PLssss:':)-\

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
not working?does not work......

please help me i don't know what to do ....the pattern of my Samsung tablet locked....i don't know how to open...please help me.....

olihana101

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
hey i have a samsung galaxy mini and everytime i try to do the volume up and down power button thing it just goes back to where it says too many pattern attempt
my google account doesnt work for some reason . can someone pls help ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34