Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: Help! Locked out of my phone, Google login doesn't work, hard reset won't work!

HELP UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-S6102, my google username & password is not working out! still the screen is locked! seen in the screen too many attempts!

Default Re: Help! Locked out of my phone, Google login doesn't work, hard reset won't work!

Can anyone help me?
    My samsung galaxy s6 got locked form gmail and password which i forggot can anyone help me to unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by amber75 View Post
    ok I had a similar problem this morning.. until I pressed and held the vol up/down and the power button until it vibrated. While keeping the pressure on the volume keys let go of the power button and the reset screen should be displayed. Use the vol up/down keys to move the cursor up or down. highlight the the appropriate option and then press the home key to select it. (the button on the bottom of the screen that looks like a house) On my phone (samsung galaxy SII) I have 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen that are backlit. follow the prompts and hopefully this will work for you.. good luck
    THANK YOU! I had tried different button combinations mentioned different places with no success, you were the first one who maed it completely clear how it was supposed to be done, and it worked. Thanks so much for detailed instructions!

pls my phone is requesting a google account that i av forgotten the password is an huawei phone and i cant signed in bcos i forgot my google password pls i need ur help;;
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345