Help! Locked out of my phone, Google login doesn't work, hard reset won't work!

Basha Malik

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy ace 2, I was playing around with my pattern lock not knowing I would be locked out of it. It says "Too many pattern attempts! Enter your google account" and the thing is, I don't have a clue what it is! I have tried everything! I have entered every single email and password I can possibly thing of, I have turned it off, took the battery out and took the sim card out and nothing works! Please help me asap!!

locked my Samsung galaxy ace how to open it

Last edited by a moderator:

Tlanii White

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
i had forgot my password and it was long and it said that i did it to much times then it won't let me put in my gmail.com

it's a t.mobile ATandT:'(

Teresa Bragg

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have this android phone that i bought off of ebay it was a new phone and was advertised as an galaxy s3 which it is not at all but is an android but my two yr old locked up and i cant get into it through the google login the model # is I8160 and i cant find much info on this phone is there anyone who can help me i would greatly appreciate it thanks .

Help my att phone Motorola atrix locked completely it just let's me see my gmail sign it but it can't turn my WiFi on because it only will let me make emergency calls or back to sign in ? I've tryed taking the battery out and sim but nothing the same? Help

shalini flower

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
i need help i do no how to unlock celkon a67 by useing many pattern attempt
pls help if i enter user email adderss and password
it saying incorrect email and password

William Landreth

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you aware of the hardware reset option? It can be a bit different from device to device but it's usually power on then quickly press and hold home and volume down then drop volume down then home and then you use volume up and down to move and power to select. Do wipe cache and then do factory reset only possible problem is if Google plus reinstallsize your lock pattern, don't know but I was surprised how all my apps reinstalled and on auto update mode.... wow it updates every 39 seconds every app. So far I am disappointed since Gmail and Google plus updated really really suck bigtime. But I have new gigs I have never had before

Last edited:

kardiak187

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I figured out how to unlock.mine myself but Its a complicated tricky method and I don't know if you could recreate what I did lol

What i found out was my neighbour had a unsecure linksys router and there was a guest account attached to his main one that had no password. It let me kinda connect but with no internet access. But it brought me.to.the linksys screen where I was able to highlight some text and a share button came up on.top right of screen. Then I had another phone on me so .I was connecting n sharing.with myself thru wifi direct n Bluetooth and messing around. Still.we wouldnt let me.in but i went back i could to share by email. Cloud and a buncha options I went into email
And somehow got a browser bar up and Then i typed in "settings"then I. Was all the sudde in the phone settings menu. So I went to.wifi and switched from connection i was on but really had no net access. I clicked on the guest I was on and said Forget pass . Btw U have to make sure your real wifi password is saved be4 hand so it auto connects to the next connection it knows . If you just click yours it will boot u back to.main screen .anyway once your log'd in in go back a screen back into settings and to accounts . Mine had no account because I had factory reset tryin to.fix it be hand . So If there's any account there delete it and make a new Gmail and samsung account . Btw it still.wouldn't let me.make a Google. Or. Google.plus account so I was a bit worried . . I. Went back to settings after and down to.backup and factory reset menu . I made sure I clicked "save my account info to.Google" . then I factory reset it . Boom booted up and I could actually even skip the whole user n password verfication process when it prompted me .I guess because it wasnt really a google account just a gmail but it still knew I was the last one to access the phone . And that's how I did it. Told u it was weird and complicated . Not all you will have a unsecure linksys router to attach to but I'm. Thinking anywhere with free net like coffee shops or library's n stuff all usually have a login screen which might do the same Thing. No idea lol. Btw I was on a samsung note 4. I'm. Sure thats matters too . Hopefully this helps at least one person because that was a lot of typing . I'm. Sure there will be a way easier way if there already isn't but this was nice because it took me no software or paying for anything .

danlhall

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Something that I have learned, our new Samsung phones, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge etc.... if your phone will not let you log in reset the phone not your google mail account. If you do so you will not be able to setup your phone for 72 hours. Google set this up in case your phone is stolen. Now I would like like to start a petition against this measure because this measure do not take curtain situations in account. What if you are in a emergency and you can not call for help and you changed your gmail account password trying to troubleshoot your non access to your phone. You are going to be stranded or lose a big account that you might have been working on at work because you can access your phone for 72 hours. I do not see what gives the the right to do this, we pay enough for insurance to protect us from theft and damage. Is there anyone that feels the same way?

Whatever you do do not change your password on your google account.

Trying to understand what you did, my new Note 5 would not let me access it after a reboot after locking up of transfering pictures to my daughters shared folder on Google drive. It would not except my finger print, my backup password, or verification using Google account. I thought my gmail was acting so I grabbed my laptop and when to gmail, worked fine. I think said well I can not get into my Note 5 still, let me change my password on Google mail and log back in, my computer worked fine, i was in gmail. When I contacted T-mobile the tech told me I'm sorry you will have to contact Samsung because all they could not is reset the phone. Called Samsung they said i will have to reset the phone. So we did but I could not finish my setup for my phone, Google would not setup, Samsung tech asked me did I change my Google password earlier? I told her yes I did to trying to troubleshoot why it wasn't working. She said Google has a new security thing now you reset your phone and your Gmail account you wait 72 hours to be able to setup up your phone. That sh*t stinks, so stupid, all you need to do it tell them the most go to their carrier and verify themselves and they unlock the phone.

Rowena Beltran

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
HELP UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-S6102, my google username & password is not working out! still the screen is locked! seen in the screen too many attempts!

Linda Suurkula

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
ok I had a similar problem this morning.. until I pressed and held the vol up/down and the power button until it vibrated. While keeping the pressure on the volume keys let go of the power button and the reset screen should be displayed. Use the vol up/down keys to move the cursor up or down. highlight the the appropriate option and then press the home key to select it. (the button on the bottom of the screen that looks like a house) On my phone (samsung galaxy SII) I have 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen that are backlit. follow the prompts and hopefully this will work for you.. good luck:D

THANK YOU! I had tried different button combinations mentioned different places with no success, you were the first one who maed it completely clear how it was supposed to be done, and it worked. Thanks so much for detailed instructions!