Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (Loser)

Finally got the update . Instead of 5 minutes to be fully up and running, it now takes only about 2:45 , my battery life is no better, and in some cases I'm seeing my fully charged battery down to about 30% in as little as 4 hours . It seems if I run the phone and interact, my battery life is actually better than if i leave the thing alone . This is by far the worst smartphone I've ever owned.

Some issues with Eclair have improved, but what a lame interface and my wifi and BT power buttons are no longer available from the status bar. I have to go all the way back to the home screen or settings, and then re-open my apps . The phone is at least 20% (estimated) slower than before. The phone still occasionally becomes unresponsive. I have to wait a good 20 seconds to see the icons on my desktop after closing an app. My e-books FC on me every 10 pages, and there's this strange itch on the end of my pointer finger that makes me want to be holding my .45 pulling the trigger as I sight in on my phone .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12