Finally, there is an App that can Get you permanent root on Samsung Intercept (Both Virgin Mobile and Sprint versions). It does not need PC, USB cable or USB Drivers. You can get Root as well as install CM01 Custom Recovery using this App.

Thanks to spaztecho from SDX Developers.

Go here:

Intercept Root Apk and Recovery flasher

Intercept Root Apk and Recovery flasher

06-14-2011 10:08 AM
    Just a quick note of total gratitude for saving my husband's terminally congested
    Samsung Intercept. once I used this root.apk, then installed a system apk manager
    rid the phone of it's junkware, it ran great.The memory was running at 87% used up with only
    six apps installed and now it's running at 43% used with only the bloatware gone.
    Thanks again. Time to get more apps, YIPPIE!!!
    08-29-2011 12:24 PM
    Alright I rooted the M910VM successfully but can't get the recovery to install. I have been running an un-backed up & rooted phone for a month now, and I would like to run a back up. I have contacts & my sd card backed up on my PC, but nothing else. Any Ideas guys?
    09-29-2011 12:27 PM
    I used this last week and all seems to be working and back up worked fine. I used app. Quarantine form the market and "froze" the bloat ware. Phone runs much better now. IM finally able to multi task without force closes.
    Thanks for the link.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 10:04 PM
    I'm trying this for my friends phone and all it does is force close.
    12-03-2011 11:47 PM
    DL link not working...
    01-07-2012 01:37 AM
    01-07-2012 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD