Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Supporter

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Default Easy root app?

Will the easy root app work on the moment
    "live by the Creed"
    PSN id:Jase
    QIK id:jase313

EVO

I haven't tried or heard of the app but rooting the moment is super easy already. Check out the sticky
    Last edited by cjmedina; 08-24-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Global Posts
    1,040 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

Search the market for z4root. Worked on my moment on the fist try.

i used this app on my moment and it seemed to work, it installed the super user but going back in to z4 it just keeps the root buttton and dosent prompt for su access same with root explorer ive run the root multiple times got rid of lookout and cant get it. can anyone please help me

Global Posts
    1,040 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

I emailed the dev. He told me this has been an issue for several moment users (including myself). He is working on it.
    Thanked by:
    DLH203 

thanks can't wait for the fix

Post Moment root

Downloading z4root now, dev mentions fix for the Moment but say's it's untested. Will post after playing with this app.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilson2304 View Post
    Downloading z4root now, dev mentions fix for the Moment but say's it's untested. Will post after playing with this app.
    Running Dj07 stock, anyone tried it yet, I just downloaded it from the Market and so far no go

Still no root access with z4root on my moment (2.1-update 1 baseband dj07).

it doesnt root yhe phone ive tired you must flash it go to sdx developers or and droid helpers just follow the utube instructions on this page it is the only way i can help if you need it