help upgrading to donut or 2.0

486sx33

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
the phone just came out 2days ago. people can't hack until they have the real hardware... it's gonna take at least a couple weeks and that's assuming that someone with the know how is actually working on it. with the Droid hero and eris all taking the lime light the only ones working on getting Eclair on the Moment may be Samsung! with all that Samsung has going oin right now that may be like 1 or 2 people so just gonna have to be patient and hope someone cares enough to do it quick and do it right.

mclovin2509

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
oright thanks for the help... hope sooo it would come soon lol and what about getting download or games bcuz some of them cost and some r free with lite and i was wondering if their a way 2 put app or games for free on the micro sd card

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
1. Neither Sprint nor Samsung has made any comment about the Moment ever getting 1.6 or 2.0. Will probably happen, but not for a while.

2. To RUN apps from the storage media you'll need to root the phone. I haven't heard of anyone trying this yet.

3. Asking how to scam free software on a forum dedicated to the support of the devices and software you're trying to scam makes you look like a tool. Support the developers, or cry into your soup. Either way, I doubt you're going to get much help STEALING from Android developers here.

scottm#AC

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Called Samsung support. Was told that 1.6 will be available via pc studio (samsung provided software)...they of course would not give a date. They would provide no comment on 2.0.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance