sprint removed this on there forums!

op3rator

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Subject: Re: Official Sprint Statement: Android 2.1

this is f***ing **** i would complain to corporate to their UGLY FACES IF I COULD, HOW ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTINGLY AGRRIVATING COULD THIS POSSIBLY FINALLY CLIMAX AT, YOUVE LOST SOME CUSTOMERS CAUSE OF THIS AND IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING. MORE ARE TO FOLLOW INC MYSELF WITH 5 LINES HERES A TOWEL CLEAN YOURSELFS UP AND GIVE US SOME REAL NEWS THESE LITTLE **** HEAD UPDATES ARE WORTHLESS!!! THANKS

IM REPLYING TO THIS >>>>>>Official Sprint Statement: Android 2.1' in Android

i posted this earlier when the official update was announced

klopinator

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd have deleted it too. Incredibly rude, unnecessary, and ignorant. Noone...ever...in the history of the world....has EVER gotten what they wanted through ignorance and insults.

It will come when it comes. If you're that upset, root your phone. AC has the best, easiest guide to do so.

op3rator

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
well pardon my bluntness im actually a very well rounded individual it just seems no it geek has a backbone besides me and i dont want to root because i would rather have the real official version so i know what i am or am not supposed to expect and or have with the final release of 2.1 and quite frankly if the evo releases prior to it that would be an extreme letdown

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig