Sprint made an "oopsies!"

danidiva

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i should also say, i'm a HERO-owner, my boyfriend is the one with the Moment, and he's going through the update now...?

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Ooopppsies or not, this is the real deal folks... 2.1 is live, hope everyone enjoys it, I'm in the middle of rebuilding my device now... Oh, and OP.... I think I love you now... lol

hampstenj

May 8, 2010
Visit site
clicked on the link and thought it was another thread on the $10 data requirement for the 4G...

So the question is,,, Where's 2.1 for the Hero!!!!

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
you guys really surprised that a vanilla android device got an upgrade before a senseUI one? blame htc

anyway, im glad the wait is finally over

Koracklor

May 9, 2010
Visit site
OK, I downloaded the installer program and followed the instructions to update my Moment, but when I push the Vol-camera-end keys to get the screen that says downloading, and to then plug in the usb cable, my phone won't go any further because it wants to install the drivers. If I restart the phone and go to my home screen and them connect my phone, it connects fine. What am I doing wrong

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I got it and installed the official update and it is awesome, this is my wifes phone she thinks its totally cool, I on the other hand getting EVO. But this 2.1 runs very smooth.

cwildman347

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
WooHooo!!! I am finally able to answer my calls again! that was getting on my nerves!
Koracklor: mine did the same thing... try a different usb port, or try removing the battery while in the connect screen. mine did the same thing and I was able to get it to go after doing the above mentioned.
The interface is was different but I will adapt!!!