2.1 install problem

Koracklor

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to install the new 2.1 upgrade, but am not having any luck. I have read through the other problem threads, and while they seem to be having the same problem as I am, the solutions don't seem to work for me. I deleted my Drivers (they were 5.something ), deleted the SamsungSimpleDL, did a fresh install of the flash updater, started the updater and followed the instructions. I can't get past the connect the USB cable to the phone, as I continually get a "found new hardware" notification and my computer wants to download the drivers. It can't find any drivers, so it just defaults out.

Help???

Please???

Adam Sawyer

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to install the new 2.1 upgrade, but am not having any luck. I have read through the other problem threads, and while they seem to be having the same problem as I am, the solutions don't seem to work for me. I deleted my Drivers (they were 5.something ), deleted the SamsungSimpleDL, did a fresh install of the flash updater, started the updater and followed the instructions. I can't get past the connect the USB cable to the phone, as I continually get a "found new hardware" notification and my computer wants to download the drivers. It can't find any drivers, so it just defaults out.

Help???

Please???

I've said it before and I'll say it again -

You need to delete ALL drivers off your system before you install the SWUpdate software or else there WILL be a driver conflict. Also make sure you do not have Debug Mode before you reboot into download mode.