Phone refuses to update

richecker

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I am running windows home premium X64 and have followed the sprint update instructions verbatim. The drivers install just fine and the update screen will show that the phone is connected but when I click start download, nothing happens. It just sits there and on the bottom right it says connected and on the bottom left it shows Debug Run. What am I doing wrong?

anish3232

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just unplug the phone while you are on the status page showing the percentage. The update program would always get stuck after the program found the phone and it says do not unplug phone installing update. However the update would not install, so I just unplugged and plugged the USB cable again and it started loading the update.

LSanna1488

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I had the same problem and unplugged the usb really quickly then plugged it right back in. Seemed to work for me. However if it doesnt work for you, dont start freaking, just repeat the process from the beginning. I know someone that had to reflash 4 times before his took. So it can be picky at times. Just be patient and calm.

ajac

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
anyone to update via the micro sd card? been trying with the one moment left in the account over and over and never goes past the downloading screen. Cables work fine on the evos but on the moment it will not even recongize the moment is their

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance