1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Live wallpapers

Does anybody know why the Moment doesn't support live wallpapers?

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Because Samsung doesn't want us to enjoy the Live Wallpaper Goodness?? I ended up downloading and installing the Live Wallpepers anyways.. works great.

Yea it does atleast after you roote your phone . Go to sdx developers. The got all the maens to understand what and how to root your phone and modify and add live wallpapers and boot logos and animations

Global Posts
    1,095 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - but Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by imtravis View Post
    Because Samsung doesn't want us to enjoy the Live Wallpaper Goodness?? I ended up downloading and installing the Live Wallpepers anyways.. works great.
    I think I saw something like that in the Market Place - and it didn't require rooting - are you saying you have live wallpapers without rooting?

Also, does it slow your system up a little and hurt battery life? I would think it does, but it never hurts to ask, especially if the slow down and battery loss is VEry minor.

Thanks!

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by mouseglider View Post
    I think I saw something like that in the Market Place - and it didn't require rooting - are you saying you have live wallpapers without rooting?

Also, does it slow your system up a little and hurt battery life? I would think it does, but it never hurts to ask, especially if the slow down and battery loss is VEry minor.

Thanks!
    No, it's rooted.. Totally rooted. Buh-Bye lame sprint apps.

you actually don't need to be rooted to install livewallpapers... however, you do need to have recovery or adb to push the files on. there are a couple of libs that weren't included on the phone that need to be pushed.

What is recovery?

I am not new to dealig with phones, just new to the Moment.