Email Application for Moment

Linoleum

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I am not really thrilled with the email client that comes with the Moment. It pulls all of the folders from my somewhat complicated Outlook system at work. The HTC Hero client was much better, and looked similar to the gmail client.

Anyone have any recommendations for email applications from Market? Will the Moxier Mail work for me as I'm able to synch thru our company owa/smtp servers?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Best,
Rich

rldev

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yes I tested this for my wifes account. Very easy to setup and use. Calendar syncs with the Calendar app.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I use and love K-9 as well, but the only problem with it is that it won't automatically update your IMAP unread count (if you, say got some emails but didn't look at them on your phone but logged onto your computer to see and read them) if it's set to push rather than checking on a specific interval. You have to manually check to re-adjust it. And even then it will only re-adjust for the mail currently synced (50-100, depending on your settings), not for the whole mailbox count. This is really annoying, and I hope it's getting fixed.

Don Mann

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
K9 works for FastMail

Thanks, guys! I just picked up on your thread because I also was not thrilled with the stock email viewer from Sprint for my Samsung Transform. I use Fast Mail as my IMAP client accessed from my PC and laptops and K9 on my Transform phone is syncing with it beautifully.

Most notable is the easy and definite access to the sub-accounts by displayed full names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital