Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how long does your moment take to charge?

Every phone I've ever had takes 2-3 hours to charge. My moment takes at least 6 hours. Is this normal? The charger I'm using is plugged into the wall.

i am in the same boat. my old blackberries never took more than an hour. good question, would like to know the answer myself!

do you have some app running that is constantly pulling power i.e. a gps enabled app or something like slacker or pandora?

I never actually timed it. It typically goes from 15% to fully charged within a couple hours. Takes longer to fully charge if I am using the internet while charging.......

i personally run my task manager just before charging so mine shouldnt be but not to say that something doesnt pop on while charging. just annoying to me that it drains so easily and takes forever to charge to 100%. that is one area, being a former blackberry abuser, that blackberry has a huge edge over my moment is this battery thing. but my moment does a fine job of making me forget about the berry side of life.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by piercedchef View Post
    do you have some app running that is constantly pulling power i.e. a gps enabled app or something like slacker or pandora?
    nope; i'm really good about closing down unused apps and turning off unused hardware.

Mine takes 2 hours max to fully charge.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa