Moment Vs. Hero post 2.1 updates

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have any input on this? I am about to trade on tuesday and really dunno if i should wait for 2.2 because I know the hero will only be able to run a select number of things that are designed for higher end devices, but I would miss multi touch (although multi touch would barely work anyway) and maybe sense UI. I just want that bigger processor because the lag drives me crazy on this sometimes and the number of times I have to hard reset. I do not want to waste time rooting until 2.2 comes out because there will still be lag when multi tasking due to the processor

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Officially, the Moment will never get 2.2 sorry. It has to be rooted and running a custom ROM for it. I do not know about the hero though.

lasix

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any input on this? I am about to trade on tuesday and really dunno if i should wait for 2.2 because I know the hero will only be able to run a select number of things that are designed for higher end devices, but I would miss multi touch (although multi touch would barely work anyway) and maybe sense UI. I just want that bigger processor because the lag drives me crazy on this sometimes and the number of times I have to hard reset. I do not want to waste time rooting until 2.2 comes out because there will still be lag when multi tasking due to the processor

Don't know anything about the Moment, but the Hero is working great for me. I had lots of problems early on before I rooted. Factory reset about every couple weeks, slow, lag, took 30 seconds to dial a 9 digit number...

Rooted, overclocked, running 2.1. Working great. No problems. WiFi tether works, and no speed issues.

EVO 10 bucks a month more for very little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress