Google talk wont sign in

KD8CPP

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok,

I know some other people have had this issue, but I havent been able to use their suggestions to get it to work. I have had my moment for under two weeks now, and It wont let me download apps. It just says starting download then sits there. I noticed that google talk wont sign in. It either just says signing in, or it will say it couldnt sign in, and it will try again soon. I have done all the suggestions I could find.

I did make a new gmail account, and used that one first, then signed my second (primary) on, and I can download apps, and Google Talk works fine. Only problem with that is, it wont let my sync my primary calender, since it is the second account.

Is there a way to fix the first problem so I dont have to use 2 accounts? If not, how can I go about getting my primary account to let me use my primary calender, if I have that account added second?

I am calling sprint tomorrow, but with as many people that are having this problem, it seems like they should have it fixed!

KD8CPP

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Got it fixed! Deleted the cache and data for gmail, gmail storage, google talk, batterypulled, restarted. It takes about 5 mins to login, but it has been working now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non