1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AHome for Moment

How do you get it???

its under market but it is a paid app, not free

You can also try PandaHome. It's free and is very similiar. It should also support aHome and OpenHome themes.
    Banned

I use Open Home. Can't argue with 7 home screens.

I have tried aHome, dx top, pandahome and openhome w/better cut, and in my opinion openhome is the best of the 4 on the moment. I don't like that when you start typing from the home screen it automatically opens a google search box rather than going into your contacts, but other than than that, it suits my needs very well.

Treo 300-> Treo 650-> Treo 700p-> Moto Q-> HTC Touch-> HTC Mogul-> Moto Q9c-> BB 8330-> HTC Touch Pro-> Samsung Moment-> HTC Hero-> HTC Evo

Disclaimer: In these forums, I do not represent or speak for Sprint-Nextel or Ericsson.

is that screenshot of openHome

Quote Originally Posted by defininmoment View Post
    is that screenshot of openHome
    yes, with ibox icons and the HTC Hero theme(i believe it's for ahome, but works with openhome). The clock (photoclock) was the only widget that wasn't free.
    Last edited by jeremylobaugh; 01-14-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Treo 300-> Treo 650-> Treo 700p-> Moto Q-> HTC Touch-> HTC Mogul-> Moto Q9c-> BB 8330-> HTC Touch Pro-> Samsung Moment-> HTC Hero-> HTC Evo

Disclaimer: In these forums, I do not represent or speak for Sprint-Nextel or Ericsson.

is there different versions of openhome because the one i saw costs 5 bucks i mean it doesnt matter to me but i wud love a free version lol

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylobaugh View Post
    yes, with ibox icons and the HTC Hero theme(i believe it's for ahome, but works with openhome). The clock (photoclock) was the only widget that wasn't free.
    That's an awesome clock!! What's it called?
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

No, it's not free, but I felt it to be worth it. If you don't like it you can uninstall and get a refund.

The clock is in the photoclock program, they don't have individual names. It isn't free, but again, worth it to me.

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

I'm gonna look that up
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa