USB to PC help

mackgunz

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
i just got my moment the other dayim loving it so far but how do i drag and drop songs onto it? i also have a pre and when i hook it up to the pc a folder coes up were i can jus put mp3s into certain folders nothin pops up on my moment it just holds a charge

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
When you connect the Moment to a PC you'll see a notification on the top of the Moment screen. Drag down the notification bar and you'll see an option to "mount" the SD card, do so and the file folder should pop up.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Menu > Settings > SD Card & Phone Storage

There's an option to format the card, see of that works then plug the phone back into the PC.

chibucks

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
i just got my moment the other dayim loving it so far but how do i drag and drop songs onto it? i also have a pre and when i hook it up to the pc a folder coes up were i can jus put mp3s into certain folders nothin pops up on my moment it just holds a charge

you don't need to format you sdcard...

have you tried restarting your phone? after that, do you have the correct drivers installed on your PC? what are you running? (windows, mac, linux). just FYI - sprint just released a bunch of drivers for updating the moment... i don't have the link, but just google it.

mackgunz

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
i have windows xp and i turn it on and off after Debugging mode turned off which i saw on another site and sumthin pop on on my screen on the pc but it fail to install ne driver

Droid_Moment

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
does your computer/laptop have a SD Cardreader? you can just pop out the mini sd (i hate how you have to remove the freaking battery for it, horrible building on their part) and use the sd card mount thingy that came with the phone.

Also, as soon as your phone connects via USB it should have installed the dirvers for it, or you can look around the internet for the drivers, it's not that hard

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
hello, i have the moment and have no problems connecting my phone to the computer, but my brother inlaw has the same phone and we cant get it to connect at all!! i tried everything to connect it, even on my computer it would'nt work. any help ???

Ginbill

Oct 30, 2009
ohhjohn.tumblr.com
Settings>applications>Development>USB debugging. You may have to uncheck it and check it again a few times and maybe even restart the phone. That's what I had to do to get my mac to pick up the phone and then left debugging checked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol