1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moment signal issues?

I just got my moment, but I notice sometimes sitting still it will go from full signal to 0 signal, from EVDO to 1x, to no data. I'm also having problems updateing the PRL.

Yeah happens to me too at times...

you can try just taking the battery out of the phone and then trying it back in

or change the data roaming on it too
    I feel like I'm slowly floating to my HTC EVO... you're too far away

::::::VOTE FOR ME:::::: Follow the link below

i have the same issues... haven't tried the battery pull or changing the data roaming (although mine is on).

Same issues here. Battery pull fixed it. Hopefully the 2.1 update will address this

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

The roam settings are really dumb. I think that it waits until the signal is completely dropped before looking for roam.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

And my wifi signal drops! That's a big time bug. I just switched from a Palm Pre and trying-to-hold-my-tongue-as-I-wait-for-big-improvements...i'm just sayin'.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

2.1 has great improvement on signal strength.

2.1 is much improved on signal strength. Actually, every issue that I had with 1.5 after the CL14 update is gone except transferring Blue Tooth Contacts to my Car Stereo. Now if only they'd fix that one.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I will agree its much better in 2.1 but it still drops to 1x after I send a text just like before. Hopefully they will keep working on it before they call this the release version.

Currently struggling with this issue right now, I just sent a picture message fine, now I can't send the second picture I wanted to because it keeps dropping and staying in D and won't send.

EDIT: Now it's staying in EV with almost full bars and no activity. WTF.